Well, right now im pretty bad mood and the situation around me worsen it.
First situation, it's related with my previous post. Ok i know it's my fault for wrote it. But what's wrong when i wrote a thing in my blog? Blog was meant to be written anyway. Well, we're getting around a circle right now, so i'm going to make it clear. The problem is, one of my friend whom i prefer not to write her name here, wrote on my fb wall. About me going to embassy and she wrote that wall just like she's seeing me like a pile of shit. I know maybe i'm too exaggerating here. But that's what i feel. Even though she didn't mean it, why should she put it at my wall? We all know that there isn't any privacy there. And one more thing to clarify, i wasn't going there because i want to drink, to drug or to have sex. I just want to know what it feels inside. I think i wrote that clearly on my previous post. Is there anything wrong for being curious and looking for experiences? If you think you're the one whom i mentioned here, i don't mean any offense. I'm just telling you that it's not a wise thing to write a thing like that in my wall. I wrote this because it's very hard for us to meet.
Second situation, it's about the one whom i mentioned at my previous post, "the social hierarchy" which i mention a man whom i don't write his name. So, just about 2 or 3 days ago which i forgot exactly when, he saw it. He red that post. I knew it because i've got this ip traffic. Well i know that his ip isn't bandung's because he used a 3G modem instead. And that modem was from his previous city. And he also admit it that he had red that post and he said sorry. For me, i don't really care though. Since i'm not expecting anything anymore from him ever since i wrote that post. After all, i should thank him because now i've got my own lesson for not trusting people that easily. Well it's up to him now though.
Third situation, is that actually, i had two person whom i don't really like in my faculty. The first one is because he is too strange behaving. I don't know what but i know there is something wrong with him. It's just that i think he's annoying. And the second one because he is a believer. Very religious kind of person and very very strict. He can't take dirty jokes and somehow this annoy me and i've decided for not to close to him.
And the last thing. I think i've grown up a lot. As a children, i think i have the ability to be less noticed. I mean, i always thought that people don't talk about me because i'm unimportant. But now? I don't know why but i somehow think that some people were talking behind me.
But after all, thanks to some of my class 1 sith mates, hot water bathing last night and a lunch has brighten up my mood. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment