Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So?

I'm 18 years old going to 19, So?
I have a broken family that's going harmonically, So?
My GPA is under 3, So?
I've been disappointed by people, So?
I still live from my parents money, So?
People didn't know my darkest secret, So?
I never ever won a lottery, So?
I'm fat, So?
I'm not handsome, So?
People are avoiding me, So?
I care for a person in one side, So?
I'm lack of creativity, So?
I'm a lazybones, So?
I'm good for nothing in my club, So?
I can't do physical activities, So?
I hate veggies, So?
I rarely contacted my girlfriend, So?
I stayed up late, So?
People are making fun of me, So?

I don't really care anymore right now what's going on in this crazy world. No, this isn't a "last-message-before-dying". I'm just realized that yes, i'm so small in this world. I'm nobody. I'm too dependant to people arround me. I should be able to live alone, aside from having friends. I'm tired of trying to making friends. Really. Getting involved by individualistic people will get you into an individualistic one too. Even if i'm died, like people will care. Maybe some people does cry on the day. But what's about the day after? Do people still remember me? No.

I do envy those people with normal families. Those people with communicative families. The people who get to hang out with their parents. The people who can share their thought with their parents. But me? To whom i should tell?

Yes, I'm complaining, So?
Yes, I'm envious, So?

Like people would care.

No comments: