Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little bit lonely

Well, here i am. At my new dorm's room and behind me, bobby, a friend of mine which in sleep state .

A simple reason why i choose to blog is, Loneliness. Yes. i felt very lonely these days. Well, i'm expelled from the crew of freshmen welcoming event. Yeah, my name's crossed from the list because i'm too unmotivated and seldomly came to the training. Well, don't blame on me. I just don't really like that kind of training which i realized that this training is a sweet camouflage of Character Killing. Yes. They're making a generation of robots out there. But well, to put that aside, yes i do feel lonely right now. Hey, all my friends are participating in this event and there they are. Busy busy busy everytime. I'm lying if i said i'm not envious to them. I do envy them  a lot. Hey, i do want to interact with those freshmen. But those leaders of my corps are totally crap. They crossed my name and told me that i'm not qualified because the result of my test is bad. What a silly reason. What else i'm wrong at huh? My life's vision? SCREW YOU. Like your's the best vision in this world.

Hey i'm not that dumb. I'm not that geek. I have my friends, I have my social-network. I know the real reason why i'm crossed. But again, SCREW YOU. Just told me the damn right truth will you? This kind of thing is the kind which really makes me turned off to those campus' politics. Whatever.

After all, i don't really care anymore. Yes i do felt lonely. Waking up alone, nothing to do, playing playstation all the day. Yeah, a very peaceful days yet full of alone and loneliness. crap.

Well after all, this 2 Months of holiday really taught me many things. I learnt many things, experienced many events in life and many things happened. Well, i think i'm gonna put it in my next post. My Holiday's Journal.

No comments: