I want to hold her hand every time we go to bed
I want to cuddle her every night as we go to sleep
I want to smell her vaguely-shampoo-smelled-hair before we close our eyes
I want to protect her from anything after we wake up
I want to lend her my shoulder when she have to shed her tears
I want to spend all the rest of my life with her before god separate us ...
Well, i know these are really-silly-wishes since i even haven't reach my 20s but i already thinking about those things. I'm not that kind of romantic person, but i do promise one thing that i won't cheat on someone i already put her in my life line. Dear you, i can't tell you my feelings yet because i still not sure about what will i becoming in 10 years. I don't even know if my feelings will still be the same. I won't know what happen to you in 10 years later, either you already have your choice, or even i can't see you anymore. I just can wish, for the best, because i'm sure god knows which is the best for each one of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment