So, it's been that long time since the last time i really updated this blog. Well, when i did take a look on my past posts, i can only like "the fuck is with my brain." so i think i am that insecure and that much of teenager hahaha. But good thing is that i realized it and when i can thought of myself like that, that means i already grown up more and more from that post. I won't delete it nor hide it, since it was the way for me tracking my past and became the way i am today. Yeah, i do get over with a lot of emotionally unstable post, jealousy post, insecurity post, lovey-dovey post, or even junk post which i don't even remember why i wrote them hahaha. Anyway, if you saw or read those post, feel free to read or even commented on it. It's your freedom BUT i do respect if you don't bring out this to the real world or anywhere else. I mean, you're way much more immature than the way i am before if you did. Also, if you did, i won't hate you or something, but at least i get to know you what kind of person you are. Feel free to talk about this or else with me in cyberspace but not in the real world.
I'm writing this post because i already decided to link my blog with google + and yeah, it means anyone can reach my blog that easily. I did hid this before because i feel weak when people read my thoughts. But that's not the case anymore. I already have a great-great-great-bestfriend and a lot of people who i already attached involuntarily. So, have fun in reading those posts below this post. Enjoy my past and i hope you won't did a same mistakes like me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment