I don't even know whether the reason i wrote this post is right or not, but that presumptive reason made me realize that i am used to be the one behind the curtain. You know, like in a theater, i am absolutely not the one who play a role. I am the one, who used to direct something from behind the stage. But more over, i actually prefer to work on simple things, small things. I don't really like it when i have to hold a big responsibilities. You may call me a coward or what, but i just don't really like it. People usually depended too much on me because they see me as a potential one. But now i ask you again, did you really know me that much? Did you ever consider my "other" self? I am pretty sure you are not. You just want to know everything's done and don't really care about my life. Yeah it all back to some people selfishness.
Well, to put it through, yes, i actually envy to certain someone. I don't really like it when some people take over the credits from me. I am sure nobody likes it deep in their heart. Life, isn't that pure. You should know your darkness deep inside your heart. Don't be a hypocrite. Well, but after some thought again, i think i don't really care that much though. Since in the end, i will be and always be the spectator from behind the curtain.
No comments:
Post a Comment