Friday, August 3, 2012

Sleepless Night, Sleeping Butterfly

Dear me,
Just what the hell is wrong with you? seriously this is getting irritating and annoying you know? It's just, why can't you stop worrying and just go to sleep? Don't you have to prepare for tomorrow's fasting? -- is what i would like to say to myself actually.

Yeah, those words are lingering around 5 times in my head in an hour. I'm just, tired. waiting for the butterfly, which is sleeping now, for waking up. It's very hard to wake this one. I know and i already know from the first time i choose to try this. But. I just don't know what else to do when this butterfly, refusing itself to be woken up? No matter how much my patience, no matter how heartless i am, i still am a human. Normal one. Yes i know my heart isn't made of steel nor glasses. It won't shattered that easily yet that hard. But you know, the way you refuse to be woken up, is just too cruel to me.

The last thing i really want to ask you, the words that always hanging up on my throat yet i never able to spit it out, it's "why? what do you think of me as?" this time, i beg of you, i don't mind whatever i'll become. I'm really fine whatever happened to me. I don't have anything else to lose and to cried about. It's only you. Please, don't.

What about our promise?

No comments: