Sunday, October 20, 2013

and i don’t know how to connect.

And I saw you
But that's not an invitation
That's all I get
If this is communication
I disconnect
I've seen you, I know you
But I don't know
How to connect, so I disconnect
(Communication -  The Cardigans)
It’s been one month huh? From the September 17th till now, October 20th. To be honest, i am angry. At the way i just screwed every single thing and just keep disappointing you. I just don’t know anymore how to connect with you. It’s just frustrating when you had all control when you’re socializing with other people but not with the one whom you love the most. God, i hate you hormones.
I just, don’t know anymore. and the thing i really don't know the most, is why the fuck this screen is a bit blurred. crap. i hate how i became such a crybaby when it comes about you. I guess i just have to disconnect for now. Let myself to be punished.
For the most infuriating thing, is that i know you always tried to understand me, yet, i just to awkward to express myself to you.

No comments: