Friday, November 1, 2013

Grace of being loved

Right now, i am typing and searching for my presentation tomorrow morning about In Vitro Fertilization specifically about superovulation and gamete collection. Am typing and searching as usual and suddenly the song Clarity from Zed,Foxes was played on my itunes. Right, and suddenly i had this surge of feelings.

…‘Cause you are the piece of me, i wish i didn’t need…

I don’t know. Maybe it’s right. I can’t get you out of my head lately. The more i know you, the more i get myself to love you. Your smile, your heavy voice, your ideals, are just like drugs for me. Too soon? Maybe. I hate to admit this but the way you treated me, you always can make me feels like i am no longer alone. I will always have a shoulder to cry on. I enjoyed the feelings of having someone, yet, at the same time made me afraid. I used to be tough, putting up my walls. But since i met you, since you got me right, it’s hard for me to cover it up again. My weakness, my fragile side.

…if our love is tragedy why are you my remedy…

I admit, we fought a lot. Not a big one, but enough in scale of different opinions. You might not knew this but i did had tears in our late fights. It’s killing me, yet, it shows me how much i am willing to shed my tears for a single person. Although it was hurt, having a beef with you, the thought of losing you is terrifying.

if our love insanity why are you my clarity

Yeah, insanity, blasphemy, whatever. You name it. I don’t care. One thing i’m sure of is that i have this feelings for you. I always remember my late feelings for the people before you and i know this is one kind that similar like before, yet, one huge different. It’s clear and i don’t have to be someone whom i am not when i’m with you.

Yeah, it’s me being clingy and maybe too much, but it’s just that, i really am grateful having you. Being loved by you.

No comments: