And You'd give up forever to touch meModified from Iris - The Goo goo dolls
'Cause you know that i feel you somehow
I’m the closest to heaven that you'll ever be
And you don't want to go home right now
And all you can taste is this moment
And all you can breathe is my life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
You just don't want to miss me tonight
And You don't want the world to see you
'Cause you don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
you just want me to know who you are
And i can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in my lies
When everything feels like the movies
And i bleed just to know i’m alive
And you don't want the world to see you
'Cause you don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
you just want me to know who you are
And you don't want the world to see me
'Cause you don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
I just want you to know who I am
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
How i miss this one ringed on my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment